Port of Wilmington Trucker instructions
7:00am to 6:00pm
5:30pm is the last receiving time for containers.
Port of Wilmington Reefer delivery/receipt and chassis repairs
8:00am to 12:00pm
1:00pm to 4:30pm
All people, vehicles, and equipment entering North Carolina Ports facilities are subject to screening.
Contact during Office Hours – Containers (South Gate):
Contact during Office Hours – General Cargo (North Gate):
Contact South Gate After Hours:
Contact North Gate After Hours:
- All container traffic must use the outside (right) lane to enter the South Gate.
- The gate pass dispenser is located near the access-control badge scanner.
- Push RED button on gate pass dispenser – this will be your gate pass to proceed into the terminal.
- Inbound loads must cross scales for weighing.
- Scan gate pass at scale box to record weight.
- Enter the container gate lanes. Empties, proceed to Lane 1 Inbound traffic, proceed to Lane 1, 2, 3, or 4 Outbound traffic, proceed to Lane 5, 6 or 7
- To start transaction, insert the gate pass into the slot on the silver pedestal.
Port of Morehead City Trucker Instructions
8:00am to 5:00pm
Trucks must check in by 4:00 pm to guarantee loading/unloading before gate closure.
Contact Main Gate After Hours:
- All drivers report to the Shipping and Receiving Office for check-in.
- Shipping and Receiving opens 8 am to check in trucks.
- No appointment necessary. First come, first serve.
- Drivers must have a valid TWIC for unescorted access.
- Drivers without a TWIC should contact their dispatcher or appropriate North Carolina Ports marine terminal user for assistance.